Balancing life, love, and work as a multi-passionate 9-5preneur and business coach – My Rough Draft
- Balancing life, love, and work as a multi-passionate 9-5preneur and business coach
- How to Prioritize your Mental Health as an Entrepreneur, 9-5preneur, Content Creator, or Corporate 9-5 Leader
- How to Navigate Passion & Purpose Fatigue
- Choosing Daily Joy
- We count the times we fall. God counts the times we get up.
Building your brand, business, or career can often come with stress, fear, anxiety, & imposter syndrome. But the fear, anxiety, & depression you’re experiencing can also be symptoms of unresolved trauma. Today on My Rough Draft podcast, Victoria Glover, MS, APC, and I talk about why entrepreneurs & leaders can be subject to more triggers & deal with more mental health issues. We also share practical tools, resources, & exercises to heal, learn your triggers, and prioritize your mental health on a daily basis!
- The reality of entrepreneurship and my mental health journey
- Why we struggle more with mental health issues when building or starting something new
- How to structure and organize your day to avoid burnout
- Understanding your triggers when taking risks & putting yourself out there
- How Victoria prioritizes her health as a 9–5preneur and therapist
- How to deal with a lack of support in your business
- Tools to use in the moment of an anxiety attack or depressive wave
- The rhythm tapping exercise
- More on Victoria’s brand, podcast, and therapy practice
Ways to watch
About My Rough Draft Podcast: On this podcast, we talk about navigating our faith, passions, and professions emphasis on the s. This is an imperfect, authentic, and safe space to get strategy for your work and words for your soul. As the rough draft, we help you find the beauty in your current season while doing the necessary work to get to your next season. And, we’re all about redefining history with your everyday story and allowing God to use you exactly as you are and exactly where you are.