FOCUS ON WHAT YOU DO BEST. Let me take care of the rest.
Words impact every part of our world. Words of encouragement set the mood. Words on resumes can open or close doors within a matter of seconds. Words in our businesses make or break a sale. Our words often determine our walk of life.
In life, we use words to communicate to each other. In our careers, we use words to compliment our expertise. In business, we use words to convince and serve our employees and customers.
Writing transcends what our minds, bodies, and hearts can’t articulate alone.
Every work of art, successful career, powerful video, best-selling book, and Fortune-500 company started when someone put words on the paper.
So, what are your words communicating?
Are you limiting yourself in your business because you fear vulnerability might threaten your credibility? Maybe you fear providing too much education to your customer will deter them from investing in your product. What do you do when you want to focus on your business, and you could care less about the blog?
Are you struggling to communicate what you bring to the table in your job-searching process? Do you spend weeks working on your resume and have yet to see an Interview Request cross your inbox?
Do you have a message on your heart that you can’t quite put the words to? Maybe you’re more of a visual or audio content creator, but you stay stuck because you can’t put words to what you feel called to communicate.
What do you do when you’re frustrated from coming up with the words you desperately need to push you to the next level?
Well, that’s where I come in!
I love writing. I love communicating and engaging with clients through my story and experience. I love helping people tell their stories. I love even better seeing the impact and results.
I love taking someone who thinks they have no “experience” and showing them on paper just how far they’ve come. I love researching and finding out what employers care about. My goal is to see you go from feeling rejected to being highly sought after.
So what can I offer you?
Here’s how it works:
Together, we’ll create a strategy around the content your career or business needs.
I create the writing materials for your career and/or business.
You publish or repurpose my written content under your own name.
Types of Content I write for:
Resumes and Cover Letters, Emails, Blogs, Articles, Video/Podcast Scripts, Short Memoirs, Short Stories, Workbooks, E-books, Social Media content, and more!
I write for both one-time projects AND ongoing projects.
Why Work with me?
- MBA graduate and certified in Project Management, Lean Six Sigma, Communications, and Career & Business Coaching
- Utilizes writing strategies that quadrupled my 9-5 income by successfully securing 4 career promotions within just 6 years of entering the workforce
- Successfully creates communications on a daily basis for multi-million dollar companies in corporate America and the healthcare industry.
- Resumes and Cover Letters written for my clients has landed them opportunities in competitive professional and residency programs, Fortune 500 companies, governmental/non-profit organizations, and more!
- Successfully creates engaging content for my clients that not only transforms their readers but also builds brand loyalty and secures consistent referrals whether online or by word of mouth.
Beyond my qualifications, I understand what it’s like to have a dream for your career or business, but you lack the resources, connections, and influence to complete it. I’m most effective because I’m resourceful. I’m good at what I do, and I relate to those I’m helping.
So, here’s the answer you’ve been looking for.
Let’s put words together that will IMPACT your future for the better.
I look forward to working with you!
What should you do next?
- To get started, complete the client assessment questionnaire below. Then, you will be sent the link via email to schedule your 30 minute consultation.
- During our call, we’ll discuss your needs and talk through how I can best serve your vision.
- Pricing for career writing packages typically range from $200 – $300 based on years of experience.
- Pricing for business writing packages typically range from $200 – $500 depending on length, research, and nature of the project (one-time vs recurring, industry, etc)
Ready to schedule get started? Fill out the form below.
Prefer a coaching call with me for your career or business? Maybe you don’t need my writing services. You just need some strategic planning to get you started. Click here to learn more about my POWER HOUR strategy calls.