- Leads system-wide projects for a 2500+ physician-led network across 11 hospitals & 400 ambulatory practices to improve quality & patient safety, optimize the physician & patient experience, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Projects required benchmarking, engaging with C-suite leaders & physician stakeholders for critical decision-making, consulting with outside legal counsel, conducting GEMBA walks, gathering & analyzing data, and managing weekly meetings, status reports, & project documentation
- Recent projects: (1) Successful launch of system-wide Quality Program for the physician network / (2) Developed crucial Driving Improvement Process for physician accountability to quality improvement | (3) Facilitated system-wide data clean-up project to resolve billing, reimbursement, & operational issues
- Facilitates change management impacting over 15,000 employees by creating system-wide communications, organizing townhall events, leading presentations, training system leaders, and developing other educational collateral
- Improved physician performance by 50% within 90 days by serving as an educational resource providing on-site physician and staff training and analyzing performance data to recommend opportunities for quality improvement
- Partners daily with Business Intelligence & IT to build, maintain, test, and validate critical quality data warehouses, dashboards, and reports to track system performance measures and report out on opportunities for improvement
- Coordinates system-wide Radiology Clinical Governance Council initiatives, engaging physicians, system leaders, and staff to standardize workflows across 11 hospitals, improve operational efficiency, and decrease patient harm.
- planned and implemented healthcare projects
that improve patient care, physician satisfaction, and operational performance
facilitating system-wide change management, relationship management, data analysis, benchmarking,and educational trainings.
exceptional communicator skilled in engaging C-suite leaders, senior operational leaders, physicians, front-line staff, and patients around critical decision making
- Adept in Agile methodology, Microsoft Office, Adobe products, EPIC, GE Centricity, and Tableau