You don’t have to launch alone. You don’t have to get lost in the details.
Hire me as your project manager, and together, we’ll bring your next project to life, on time, on budget, and with the resources you have.
As a solopreneur starting out, the biggest challenge is figuring out all the steps it takes to make a launch successful. When you have a passion or skillset you’re ready to share with the world, it’s difficult navigating the best route to share your new passion project. When you’re working a 9-5 while also trying to work on side projects, key details can easily be missed.
You know that your skills could help someone; but, you’re not fully aware of every piece to the puzzle of launching a business. You may want to focus solely on your craft. However, there are steps you could be missing along the way. Missing key steps can halt your dream becoming a reality.
Don’t launch your next project alone. As your project manager, I will create detailed plans for highlighting every step needed to bring your vision to life. We’ll have weekly check-ins to assess your progress. You’ll have me available to help with some of the administrative work required to make your launch successful. And, you’ll have me in your corner creating a plan around your passion and desires, but also your budget and timeline.
Let’s talk through how I can specifically help you.
[dropcap]W[/dropcap]hat is a project?
It’s a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result. In your case, it can be the work taken to launch your next career, business, social content platform, event, etc.
[dropcap]W[/dropcap]hat is a project manager?
As a project manager, I play the lead role in planning, executing, and monitoring your project’s success. Think of me as your right hand woman. I make your project goals my own, using my skills and expertise to join alongside your vision.
For the past 6 years in corporate America, I’ve served some of the largest healthcare systems in the Southeast. I’ve brought projects to life on time and under budget. These projects have impacted entire companies, thousands of employees, and multi-million-dollar changes to the organizations. I’m bringing those same strategies to my heart and passion, the everyday 9-5preneur.
As a project manager, I work well under pressure often working with strict timelines and budgets. I shift based on the daily need, being able to switch it up between the “big picture” and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
I am a creative, organized, passionate and goal-oriented professional who knows how to get the job done specifically for YOU. Each project I manage is catered to my client’s specific needs.
[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ow can my project management services help you?
I can help:
- Launch your next career, business, or passion project whether that be a career transition, business, service, product, platform, etc.
- Manage new projects you’d like to start within your existing business
- Pivot your existing skillsets into offers that your clients will love and invest in
- Diversify offers for your business to lessen your workload and increase your client reach
- Create a content strategy for your business to serve, educate, and attract your ideal customers
[dropcap]W[/dropcap]ho are my project management services for?
You have an idea, but you lack the direction and resources to make your project come to life.
- 9-5preneurs looking to start up a new career, business, or passion project
- Career professionals looking to monetize their skillsets into a new business
- Content creators looking to monetize their content and launch a service-based business
- Service-based entrepreneurs looking to diversify and launch new offers within their existing business
[dropcap]W[/dropcap]hat do my project management services include?
- 60 min Intro Power Hour Strategy Call
- During our call, we’ll clarify, set goals, and create an action plan around your next project. We’ll create a preliminary plan around your budget, timeline, and resources. We’ll discuss your needs, and you’ll receive my strategies on how to make your project successful
- Detailed project plan outlining step by step tasks to launch your project
- Your project plan is catered to your budget, timeline, and available resources.
- Your project plan will serve as your step by step guide to keep you on track and make sure you’re not missing any important details.
- Weekly or Bi-weekly Power Hour calls to review your project plan and provide coaching and strategy for your launch
- During our check-ins, we will talk through the progress of your project, current or potential roadblocks, and upcoming key decisions.
- You’ll also receive my strategies to help overcome roadblocks and keep your project on track.
- Administrative Assistance
- As your right hand person, I can help with some of the details of your project such as paperwork documentation, social media set up, promotional needs, launch event coordination, etc.
- Each project comes with a specific number of admin hours, and together we’ll decide how those hours can be used best. Again, you don’t have to do this alone.
- Mel’s Vendor Resources
- As a project manager, I have resources available to make your project come to life. Whether you need a photographer, a content creator, a writer, a web designer, an event planner, financial or tax consultant, graphic designer, or administrative assistant, I can easily pull from one of my vendors to come alongside your next project.
- Launch strategy and timeline
- Content strategy and timeline
[dropcap]W[/dropcap]hat are my qualifications?
I’m a current industry leading project manager managing multi-million dollar projects for corporate America and world-renowned healthcare organizations in the state of Georgia including Emory University/Healthcare and Piedmont Healthcare. I’m an MBA graduate certified through the Project Management Institute in Project Management. I also have certifications in Lean Six Sigma meaning I’m professionally trained to bring business initiatives to life resourcefully, with your budget, timeline, and resources in mind. I serve as a business consultant helping everyday 9-5preneurs create offers and businesses around passions they truly care about. I help my clients think beyond where they currently are today to tap into what they can build for a better tomorrow. Beyond my qualifications, I understand what it’s like to have a dream for your career or business, but you lack the resources, connections, and influence to complete it. I’m most effective because I’m resourceful. I’m good at what I do, and I relate to those I’m helping.
[dropcap]W[/dropcap]hat’s the price commitment?
Pricing for my project management services depends on the type and length of project. The pricing range can vary from $1000 – $7500 for shorter projects and $7500+ for longer term contracts. The total price for your package is broken down into monthly retainer payments during the length of your project.
[dropcap]I[/dropcap] want to get started and learn more about how you can specifically help my project. What are my next steps?
Complete the client inquiry form below. Then, you will receive an email to schedule your 60 minute Power Hour Coaching Call with me. After you schedule your power hour, you will receive an invoice of $100 for the coaching call.
Feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions prior to scheduling!
Not quite ready to invest into a dedicated project manager? You can still book a stand-alone 1 hour power hour strategy call with me today!